miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

Stupid dream

A death in my family
And you come to mind
Not a lovely coincidence
But it's one of a kind:
While stirring in sadness
You're all I could find

Anxious in the wake
Sleep left me behind
In a turmoil of feelings,
Like a gag and a bind
Threshold of nightmares
To run through all night.

There are no storms,
And no monsters to fight
It's just a normal day
For a together you and I
It seems and feels great
Except I know it's a lie.

I can perceive you entirely
The dreamy ocean of your eyes
A breeze tussling your hair
And making your perfume fly
Which, while touching your soft skin
Make my head feel oh so light.

But the sweeter the feeling
The more I can realise
A void that keeps growing
In that consciousness inside
Knowing that it's just a dream
Won't spare the pain to my heart and my mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ándele, sin pena!