miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

Invisible man

You don't owe me an explanation
So let's just leave it at that
I'm tired of hearing excuses
In denial of such a simple fact
I am just a fucking loser
And you clearly know it, so cut the crap
It's gonna be better anyway
For you and him and the whole gang
And though I stay here lonely
I guess it is not that bad
It's where I've always been
Living slow and dying fast
The bubble bursts, illusions fade
If anything I should be glad
Because having you just to lose you
Eventually would have been hard
Now I'm where I've always been
In my place of constant black
Like the noise that was never there
Like a shadow in the dark
Like a dreamer that can never sleep
Like a lover with a heart gone bad
I will always stay the same
Ugly and lonely and pathetically sad
Never wanted, always needing
Never needed by whom I want
Don't pretend you're sorry
And don't tell me you feel bad
You won't even remember meeting me
After you have turned your back
You'll continue feeling nothing
And I'll know my place at last
As a spirit of oblivion
The one and only invisible man

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ándele, sin pena!